Skip to main content

Christmas Is Coming

Christmas is coming, and it’s hard to know,
what to get a horse person that’ll make them say “Whoa!
This is my passion - my dream come true! 
A career helping people - and horses too!”
Where does this come from? Is there such a combination?
It exists and its real, at the Equine Connection!
Five days of learning and a family on top,
plus the whole business part - which makes it tiptop!
No reinventing the wheel, we’ve set you for success,
We have built your foundation and give in excess!
So, on Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixen
on Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen!
Get them a course where they need no translator,
a complete package career as a facilitator!
A course that’s for them, as much as for all,
Today is the day, so hurry and call!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Woman Who Gave Me Everything

One of the hardest days of my life was saying the physical goodbye to my incredible mom! It’s amazing how strong we must get when we have to and I knew I would have to be strong to write and read this at my mom’s funeral as I knew no one else could do her life justice in what she did as they didn’t know here like I did. There was no other like my mom, Faye! This was a little unorthodox that I, her daughter, said the eulogy but so was my mom, so I believe this was a great fit as she gave me everything in life. For myself, the loss of her seemed and continues to seem greater every day because I simply just miss her. I miss her voice; I miss calling her for every little simple question and just being able to talk with her. Within the first month of her passing, both my youngest daughter and I tried calling her home number and cell number because it seemed quiet, too quiet, without her presence. Mom and I had an incredible relationship not just as, mother and daughter, but we were soul

Faye's Story: As Told By Katie

Faye came to live with me in May if 2008, she was just a year old at the time and I bought her from Bear Valley Rescue in Sundre, Alberta. She was quiet and Friendly from the start, loved being around people, getting pet and brushed. Faye grew and grew and grew, she spent most of her time eating grass and playing with her friend Gemma. My plan was to have Faye Started when she turned three, but unfortunately was a part of a terrible accident. On Monday September 28th, 2009 a terrible wind picked up and blew our horse shelter over. Faye was standing behind it and was struck by the metal roof. It cut her back open and made a huge wound. It was a big decision to save her and help her to recover in the best possible way. We didn't know if she would be rid able in the future, but deep down I knew that with her strong heart, and super spirit she would be a fighter and come back. It was going to take a lot of time. I moved her to a heated indoor stall at a barn close by and there her